Why You Should Care About Termites
While termites are small insects, they can cause unbelievably large amounts of damage.
If you believe your house has termites, be aware of the following issues:
- Termites target your home—one of your largest & most important investments
- Termite damage reduces the value of your home
- Termites access your home from gaps in and around your foundation, making early termite detection virtually impossible for the average homeowner
- Termites work from the inside out meaning that, by the time you can see them, your home is already damaged
- Termites are native to all 48 mainland states, so there is no way to escape the risk of termites
What can you do?
The ideal scenario is “early detection,” which means calling a company with trained termite inspectors to come and inspect your home before there are any visible signs of termites. Our pest inspectors can come and inspect every inch of your home for possible termite colonies. If we find any termite damage or a termite infestation, we can work with you to establish the best solution for your problem.
How We Treat for Termites
Should your home be infested with termites, we can use a treatment called Termidor, which:
- Is the #1 termite treatment in America
- Guarantees 100% control of the termites in your home
- Kills by ingestion, contact, and the “Transfer Effect”
- Manages colonies in 3 months or less (up to 6 times faster than bait or monitoring systems)
- Has over 8 years of test data that proves 100% effectiveness
- Is an ecologically responsible, low-dose treatment with no odor
By using Termidor, we give you the best and most responsible termite treatment available. To schedule a termite evaluation or to learn more about our services, call (301) 528-2550 today!
WHY CHOOSE US?
- No Salesmen, No Pressure, No Hassle
- Employee Owned & Operated
- Over 70 Years of Combined Experience